Biomaneo is a French biotechnology start-up specialized in the development, production and marketing of robust and easy to use plug & play analytical kits for neonatal screening and diagnosis. A concept based on the development of innovative supports dedicated to protein analysis using Maldi-Tof mass spectrometry combined with informatics tools.
Biomaneo headquarters and R&D Center are located in Dijon, France, less than 2 hours from Paris.
Today, we are 5 people working at Biomaneo.
Student in BioTechnologies & Bioindustries
Export Sales Manager
Administrative and Commercial Representative
Clinical Studies Engineer
- December 2016 : Prêt d’honneur Réseau Entreprendre Bourgogne
- November 2016 : Prêt d’honneur Initiative Côte d’Or and Initiative Remarquable
- September 2016 : Trophée « Confiance de l’entreprise » - KPMG Medef
- September 2016 : Prix « Entrepreneur Modèle » Premice
- June 2015: Laureates Concours I-lab emergence (BPI)
Patrick Ducoroy, CEO & Valérie Geoffroy, General Manager, create Biomaneo
Project maturation phase